Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the flairprintetc.com, whether or not you become a registered user you agree to be bound by these Terms, as they may be amended by Flair Print Etc, from time to time, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms at any time. You must review these Terms on our Site in the footer on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
You grant Flair Print Etc a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Flair Print Etc, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
You shall not make the following types of Content available. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that:
(1) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening
(2) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation
Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(2) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(3) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
(4) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
(5) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or
(6) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND GOVERNING LAW
You expressly waive your right to bring any legal claims, now or in the future arising out of or related to the website and our products/services. In the event of any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to your use of this website, the terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the rules and regulations of the state Texas. You agree to consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Texas without regard to the principles of conflict of law or where the parties are located at the time a dispute arises. You agree to resolve any disputes or claims first through mandatory arbitration in the state of Texas and shall bear the full cost of arbitration as permitted by law. Your good faith participation in arbitration is a condition precedent to pursuing any other legal or equitable remedies available such as litigation or any other legal procedure. You also agree that in the event a legal claim is initiated after the required arbitration, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs associated with the legal action.
COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS
When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
WAIVER and SEVERABILITY
TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
Trial members will be billed with their Payment Method on a monthly basis for the membership fee after the free trial has ended until it is cancelled. To cancel your subscription, submit a ticket in our forums at Flair Print Etc. Monthly Renewals with Flair Print Etc…automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel.
All digital products sold by Flair Print Etc… and using the Flair Print Etc.. brand name are subject to the refund policy that can be accessed here.